The FAB9 Maker Kit - A deeply social and relaxing way to learn something new.
Included in your Maker Kit:
- Specially prepared pre-cut solid timber - All of our timber is sourced locally from a mill. This project uses Tasmanian oak, with a brownish-red colour
- 4 x Tasmanian oak legs cut to length
- 2 x Tasmanian oak rails cut to length
- Tasmanian oak tabletop divided into 2 halves
- All fixings, fasteners, and finishing
- Woodworking glue
- Beeswax finishing
- 180 grit sandpaper
- 240 grit sandpaper
- 4 x screws
- 2 x biscuit joints
- Custom, shop-made jigs designed to specifically help beginner makers master some of the trickiest techniques.
- Mortise and tenon jig
- Leg profile jig
- clamping jig
- sanding block
- A booklet with step-by-step instructions
- Access to our community platform with instructional videos, and community support. Learn how to get started, and master your techniques, and ask for help whenever needed!
*Please note that our kits do not include tools. You can find our curated tool kits beneath. You can also look for a local shared workshop that can give you access to the tools.